Pride Meme

So Ms. W asked us bloggers to do a meme about a moment when we felt proud. This is my story.
.
I think that one of the moments that I felt proud is when I came second in the school spelling bee last year. I lost to a now-8th grader, but I think she deserved first place. After all, she was better with words then I was. Right, Diwa? (:
.
The spelling bee had three rounds: a class round where three classes of the same grade got together to compete; a grade round where the top two of each class participated; and a final round where the top two students of each grade competed. I was a 6th grader then.
.
Before the event, we got a list of words to learn from, so the first two rounds were kind of easy. However, in the third round, the list had words from every grade’s list, so I didn’t know some of the words that the 7th and 8th graders learnt.
.
I felt proud because I came first in the class round and the grade round. I also passed two 8th graders and a 7th grader in the final round. Some of the words were not known to me before, so this was something to be proud of.
.
Now, for the tags ( *Evil laughter* )… Mithi, Albert, Diwa, Matthew, Georgina, Lincoln, Sophie, and Paul.